Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, and Festivus


Happy Holidays, whichever one you observe. In this age of political correctness, I find an ever increasing attraction to Frank Costanza's home-made holiday, Festivus. "A Festivus for the rest of us!" Frank would proclaim. Since Seamhead has been mistaken for George Costanza on occasion, he probably already celebrates the holiday. With the ceremonial "Airing of Grievances" and "Feats of Strength", I'm sure he looks forward to this time of year more than any of us. And yes, I found a web site where you can buy an official Festivus Pole. Six feet of 100% pure Alcoa Aluminum. Now that's the good stuff.

1 comment:

Seamhead said...

I've never been mistaken for George, but I have been mistaken for muslim terrorist on occasion.