Monday, February 20, 2006

Tale of the- These Boots Are Made For Walking, Annie Lennox Cult -Part 1


Have any of you guys ever been abducted by a cult? I'm just asking because I'm pretty sure that's what happened to me Saturday night. I can't say for certain that it was a cult, so I'll just spin my tale and let you decide (this is a long story so I'm going to make it into a two parter because I'm a slow typer, hope you don't mind)

It was Saturday night and I was drunk.
I was at one of the local bars that stay open until three o'clock with three of my friends. I noticed a very attractive Asian girl checking me out while she was dancing. At this point I asked one of my friends to verify that this girl was indeed checking me out and not my drunk eye playing tricks on me again (I have been known to think every girl in the bar is checking me out when the drunk eye kicks in). He confirmed that this girl did appear to be setting her attentions on me. Now, I would like to describe how this girl was dressed- she had on a mini- mini -mini skirt, with tall Nancy Sinatra hooker boots. I personally was a big fan of her choice of attire.
After the song was finished the girl walked over to her table where there was an older fat guy, whom she started leaning on, and two other girls. One of the girls was bleach blonde and had her hair cut short so she looked like a young Annie Lennox, and the other was a brunette with the same short Annie Lennox cut.
This is when one of my friends who fancies himself a "Player", decides that he has taken a liking to the Annie Lennox girl, and goes over to their table to show off his "Game". Apparently the "Game" is working because he is talking to everyone at the table for like 10 minutes. Then he starts walking back towards me with the Asian girl. She tells me her name and asks if I'd like to dance. Being the gentleman that I am I agree, and take her out to the dance floor where she proceeds to grind on me like a stripper pole. I was taken by surprise, but again being the gentleman I am, I decided not to protest. After the song she heads back over to hang on the old guy again, and I go back to my table. My "Player" friend then tells me that the old guy wants us to come over and party with him and the girls after the bar closes. I put in my vote for yes.

So after the bar closes we follow the old guy and the girls for about 5 miles where we come to a big gate. The gate opens and it appears as if we are going to be driving into a lake, until the road dips straight down and I realize that we are not going into, but under the lake. These big garage doors open and I'm speechless because I realize that we are now driving down a long garage with an entire lake right on top of us.
When we come to the end of the garage, and everyone gets out of their cars, I then realize some thing weird I didn't notice before- all the girls that are with the old guy are wearing mini skirts and hooker boots, just like the Asian girl. I pass it off as a coincidence.
Now here is another important part of the story- one of my three friends I came with happens to be a girl. Right after we get out of our cars the old guy starts paying attention and talking only to the girl that came with us. It was apparent that the guy liked her a lot. He led us into his place and started showing us around. The place was huge. It was like an under-lake office building. He had a big greenhouse, were he was breeding some kind of fish (he said they bred them to eat, but he had funny smile when he said it so looking back I'm not so sure). He also gave the "Player" some personal wine that he had made from his vineyard up top. The walls were littered with various pictures of him from newspaper clippings and one from a n old magazine cover. He said he was the third richest man in North America (the dude definitely had some cash, but I wasn't buying the third richest thing). At this point I noticed that the Asian girl hadn't talked to me since we entered the place, in fact she was standing away from us in a pack with the old dudes other girls.
After he showed us the greenhouse and a couple of other rooms with more pictures of him, he says he wanted to show us his "Magic Room". Ok, at this point I probably should have put on the brakes and headed back to the car, but like I said in the beginning I was drunk(plus I still had a delusions of making out with the Asian chick).

to be continued...

6 comments:

Sheriff Liz said...

The suspense is killing me.

Sheriff Liz said...

OMG. You still haven't posted the rest of the story. I am going to just assume you banged the old guy and the asian watched.

Anonymous said...

dude, this is a better opening than many fiction novels I've read lately. there'd better be more to this story; otherwise, sherrif liz has a pretty funny ending there for you.

-Howdy

Violent Farmer said...

Ok, the rest of the story is coming, I'm just a little slow.
I will give you this little spoiler though- I did not "Bang" the old guy.

Sheriff Liz said...

Seriously, this is getting out of control. I haven't been able to sleep just waiting to get the final chapter. When I get fired for "sleep walking" at work, I am looking your ass up.

Seamhead said...

are you sure the old guy wasn't Robert Palmer?