Friday, December 01, 2006

POP CULTURE WORLD SERIES

My roommate Josh, Webmistress Aimee, and yours truly, have been accepted to compete in VH1's Pop Culture World Series!!! We travel to the Windy City on the weekend of February 3rd to kick some pop culture asses.

Now I need your help. Our original name was going to be "A Chinese Viking Named Aimee", but the name axers at VH1 rejected it, so they went with our back up "Domestic Blend". I think that name blows, so I've decided to have a contest to give our trio of dogooders a new name. It should probably have something to do with pop culture, but if it's catchy enough we'll go with anything.

...and if we use your name, you will receive a team shirt that proudly displays said name on the front.
This time you will for sure actually receive the prize, because VH1 says we gotta dress coordinated, so the shirts will have to be made.

1 comment:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I posted my group name suggestions on Roger's blog. May the Force be with you all.