Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Drunken Nascar Tailgater


Hey you Violent Farmers. I'm Roger. The original Violent Farmer. I was a Violent Farmer before Paulie ever even thought of them. I was a Violent Farmer before 'Drunk Woman' was written. I've seen Paulie get shot down by hundreds of women. I've rolled Paulie for his beer money after he passed out drunk in the car. I kept Paulie's bail money in my top drawer for years.

The above picture depicts a standard Paulie pose. Here he is at 8:30 am preparing to spend the day boozing and losing money to me at the Nascar race. Twenty hours after this picture was taken he probably wrote a song. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Seamhead said...

Pixie girl, you must have been drunk. Or you're Paul in drag. Paul wears the same size shoes as my 6-year-old daughter.