Monday, February 21, 2005

Post Amerasian Day Gig

Have you hugged an Amerasian today? March 4th is Amerasian day, and I am planning a big Amerasian party at the Island Bar and Grill, so mark your calendars.

To help prepare for the show, I played a set Friday (2/18/5) at the Island.

It was my friend Steve Brown's 38th birthday. He brought his whole posse to the show, which consisted of him and his girlfriend who where locked at the tongue the entire night.
My mom also came to check out my act, and to my relief was not locked at the tongue with anyone. I'm not sure she liked the animal sex song, but she thought the trucker song was sweet.

The show seemed to go well, in fact one of the tables liked me so much that they are hiring me to do a Bachelor party for one of their friends (I'm gonna start cutting down on the carbs tomorrow so I can fit in the cake).

And that my friends was pretty much the highlights of my Pre Amerasian Day gig.
Hope to see you guys on the 4th

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

paulyo-pretty sure a 'post' show would be AFTER something, not before-you might want to look it up in your funk and wagnalls. i don't know if the carb cutting is affecting your cognitive functioning, but you may want to have that checked out. i am very upset that i wasn't made aware of the show on the 18th until 9pm that night, but, hey, i was home puking up applesauce due to the flu anyway. you can sure count on me to be there on the 4th though. chinese people are cool and make great basketball players.

Seamhead said...

The only chinese guy I ever played basketball with sucked ass. The only guy I knew he could play with was his brother who is, of course, actually a brother.

Those two could have an eternal game of horse.

Anonymous said...

I saw Paul's show at Island Bar & Grill last night and it ROCKED!! This guy has some major talent, definitely needs to be playing more places than just the Island. The guy on the cowbell cracked me up, especially for the big finale when they sang a great version of "Kung Fu Fighting". I highly recommend Paul's show, be prepared to laugh your ass off!!