Friday, October 07, 2005

Fashion Advice

My favorite holiday is fast approaching- Halloween.
You might think that it's kind of a holiday for kids, but me I'm always to drunk to notice or care. This year I even have a party to go to instead of just dressing up and wandering the streets puking drunk.

So here's where I need your help. I don't have a flippin costume!! Anyone got some ideas? I'm not afraid to offend anyone, so anything goes. In the past I've had quite an array of costumes. I've done group themes- Scooby Doo (I was Velma), and Facts of Life (I was the fat one). I've also done many solo costumes where I'm not dressed in drag- dead John Denver, a Chick Magnet, and a Big Hairy Nut Sack to name a few. I usually make my own so feel free to go wild with ideas for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't mention Papa Smurf... with the blue paint that didn't wash off for days, just kind of left a greyish, death-warmed-over tint to the skin.... that one had to top being "the fat chick" from Facts of Life... :)

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Paulie, I think you should be a Siamese twin who had been separated from his twin. You could make bloody wounds where the "twin" was removed. Maybe wear half a bald wig with fake blood on it to show where you were joined at the head! Go crazy!

Violent Farmer said...

Nice blogdaddy. I have a question, have you ever thought of getting some therapy or taking medication? Maybe you should look into that.

Anonymous said...

You could walk around with a noose and a name tag with the name Bill on it. Then, when people ask who you are you could say, "William Hung". Of course, that would be like when chicks put black under their eye and wear a t-shirt with a P on it to be a black-eyed pea.

Pretty lame idea. Have you ever thought of going as a Viloent Farmer?

Seamhead said...

you should go as rush limbaugh. you'll needs lots of drugs.