Monday, March 07, 2005

Amer-Asian Day

Paulie was again in fine form for the Amer-Asian Day show. He forced to me learn 'Kung Fu Fighting' right before the show. It turned out pretty good especially after Josh the Cowbell Player commandeered the microphone.

The highlight of the show was when the trucker from Paul's famous Trucker song sent a note onstage from the parking lot. Apparently, word had spread. Paulie had a convoy waiting outside.

He backed off his performance of the conjoined midget twins song because there was a midget at the show. I wonder what happens someday when a torso girl shows up.

All in all another fantastic evening. I just have one question. Who was that stud that opened the show for him?

2 comments:

Violent Farmer said...

Jeff I would love to do a show with you and Roger. We definitely have to do that. As for the T-Shirts, I hope to have some made up in the near future so keep checking back with the web site.

Anonymous said...

Paul

First show I attended and it was great. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Maybe next time. Keep up your "drunken song writing".