Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Anonymous Haiku Pulls Trough

Holding you tightly,
cool porcelain feels so good,
I love you toilet.

by- anonymous


anonymous gets the nod for the week 6 title with this haiku gem, and I would like to respond with my own:

don't know who you are
week 6 drunken haiku czar
keep the flame alive


As some of you may remember, a couple of post back I said I was being hired to play a bachelor party this month. Well Saturday the big party finally happened.
The guys hired three acts for the night- a mime, me, and a stripper.

Did I mention the mime?

I was glad to find that the mime did not get naked. He mainly twirled plates, and juggled, although he did act out a disturbing rendition of my "Cowboy" song.
The stripper/dancer, while not the most beautiful girl, wasn't ugly, and she did get naked.

I love strippers/dancers!!

The party ended with the guys picking their fantasy football draft order with the help of the stripper/dancer and six ping pong balls.

Did I mention I love strippers/dancers?
************

Anyway I thought that I would try something new with the drunken haiku this week. I want to try doing a theme.
And in honor of the bachelor party, the theme for this week will be - Mimes!!!

So send in your drunken mime haiku, and we'll see how it goes.

11 comments:

Seamhead said...

White-faced girl. White hands.
Bought her drinks. She made gestures.
Say something you freak!

Violent Farmer said...

If I ever get an album made I'm thinking about naming it " a mime, me, and a stripper/dancer".

Anonymous said...

i'm a bit country
youre a little rock and roll
lets beat up a mime

Anonymous said...

It may just be me
But a stripper/dancer/mime
Paul should never be.

Anonymous said...

Mime picked up for crime.
White faced under the spotlight.
He pleaded the 5th.

Anonymous said...

Mime for a girlfriend
she's great in the sack, but I
think she's faking it.

Aimee

Violent Farmer said...

That last one was painfull

Violent Farmer said...

You do get a 2D2C for it though. Nice work.

Seamhead said...

Love the feel of gloves
her gentle tugs inflame me
spew on her white face

Seamhead said...

I love my mime with
all my heart. But I can't break
down the walls she builds.

Seamhead said...

did she come? how do
I tell? Was that last gesture
pleasure or disdain?