Saturday, April 09, 2005

Winner of Haiku for You Week Three & Two

Ok here's what happened, I got drunk and missed last weeks haiku winner announcement and now to be fair I should actually announce two winners this week.

Just kidding, that's to much flippin work.

I thought long and hard last night while I was sleeping, and woke up with my decision - No more tequila. This was not an easy decision for me. Tequila and I go way back. We're like potato and salad, we don't look like we go together, but when we do it's always a freakin party.

Sorry I'm not sure what that was, but here is the haiku winner for weeks two and three:

Drunken Mantra
You're so beautiful
I think I'm in love with you.
What's your name again?

DLS

Congratulations DLS, for a win with your very first haiku published on the site. I was having a tough decision until I got to DLS's haiku. DLS, I think you captured the essence of what Drunken Haiku is all about.
I think we can all feel your pain.

DLS is now in the running for the big prize along with week one's winner. Still not sure what that is, but it will be freaking cool when I find out.

I am now going to leave you guys with this haiku to get you started for this weeks haiku (again just enter your haiku in any comment section, and I'll get it):


midgets make me laugh
i'm not sure why, they just do
i'm going to hell


Good luck with the haiku and drinking

6 comments:

Seamhead said...

Clearly, I was robbed. I should have been the week 2 winner. This Chink is obviously a Chamorro hater.

===

I rolled a chink once
I stole all of his money
Spent it at the Bar.

Rocky said...

little Chinese man
rules haiku with iron fists
mocks seamhead always

DLS said...

Aw...quit yer cryin' and have another beer. Maybe it will get you back into the true spirit of DRUNKEN Haiku.

I'm betting right now that you won't win this week either...

Seamhead said...

You don't think Paul will select Chink Haiku? Maybe he's still bitter about me rolling him for his cash.

Seamhead said...

oh, and Dave, I'm not disputing that you should have been the week 3 winner. But he purposely continued the week 2 contest, because he didn't want me to win again.

Anonymous said...

Golden Shower

three pitchers of beer
three shots of wild turkey. I
heard i peed on you

Amy