Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Elvis Parade

As some of you may know last year I was coerced into dressing up as Elvis and riding on a float in the annual Elvis parade here in Kansas City. As expected, once my costume was completely donned I looked like a 12 year old Asian Elvis. I thank the lord that I can't find any pictures to share with you of that particular experience.

Well its Elvis parade time again, and (sorry ladies) I am not participating this year. I vowed never to go on a float dressed as Elvis again. Have you ever tried to stand up drunk on a moving float while doing Kung Fu kicks? The reason I'm bringing the parade to your attention is because of this years grand master. Usually they will get some local yokel to kick off the float fest, but not this year. No this year they nabbed an A-list talent to get it going. And who is this A-lister you ask? Let me give you a hint "She Bang She Bang". That's right guys this years Elvis parade grand master is none other than the great-

William Hung

The bad boy of American Idol himself. The Hungster.
Are you one of the lucky people that got one of the many "Hung for the Holidays" CD's that I gave out for Christmas last year?

I was supposed to go on a float trip tomorrow, but I'm going to have to make a slight detour now that I know that William Hung is going to be in town.


ps- check out Skeeter Masters blog to see more of the Hung

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Float trip or the "Hung"? I vote Hung!!!!

Unless you think you'll get some ass on the float trip of course.

Violent Farmer said...

Mom, would you quit posting anonymously.

Seamhead said...

Shit, I'd move too if W was the parade dude.