Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Odd Habit

For my birthday this last weekend I went with some friends to an amusement park.
It was hot.
I mean really hot.
Africa hot.
Anyway due to the heat I had to pull over at various times to go in the bathroom and splash some water on myself. It was during one of these splash sessions that I noticed an odd habit that one of the fellow amusement park visitors had.
Usually when I use the urinal I'll step up unbutton my fly and let'er rip. This particular odd habited guy was standing at the urinal with his pants and underwear all the way down at his feet. Now I'm not one to go looking at dudes while their peeing, but I couldn't miss this particular guy because his white ass was just hanging there out of place with everyone else's covered asses. I was a bit taken back that none of the others guys there were freeked out or even seemed to notice this guy standing in the middle of the urinal row with his ass just out there shining like he's leading Santas sleigh or something.

Is it just me or does anyone else find this weird and disturbing? Are there more guys out there that just drop their pants and let their ass blow in the wind while they pee? Shouldn't there be some kind of "NO SHOWING YOUR ASS TO THE OTHER DUDES" sign?

From that moment on I started just walking around hot instead of venturing into the bathroom and getting an unwanted surprise.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is VERY weird and another hilarious story.

-Howdy

HadesGigas said...

This is preposterous, you can't be drunk all the time?!?! You aren't Ted Kennedy.

Tom said...

Maybe he had to go really bad and ran in and pushed down all his clothes in one fell swoop then lifted his eyes up to god in a kind of thank you pose. Maybe. Or maybe he was really a fucked up dude.

KOM said...

At least he wasn't trying to squat on the urinal.

Violent Farmer said...

Being drunk all the time is not as preposterous as it may seam hadesgigas. I'll admit it's not easy (it takes years to master), but if you keep trying hadesgigas, I'm sure you'll get there. Practice makes perfect.
I myself, consider being drunk all the time as a kind of art form, In fact I like to think of myself as the Vincent Van Gogh of drinking (and not just because of that time I accidentally cut half of my ear off trying to crawl through a barbed wire fence at 2:00 in the morning all sauced up on Jack and Coke)

Violent Farmer said...

I uncomfortable with your entire statement jagua piru.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I know a dude that pees the same way you describe, Paul. He is my four year old son. I think the guy you saw just never grew out of it. I hope my son does, or else he'll have to watch for "Peeping Pauls" in Worlds of Fun's restrooms!

Matt S. said...

I have witnessed this a couple of times and it has always been mildly disturbing.

I am unable to imagine what must be going through these peoples minds.