Monday, March 13, 2006

Aimeefest 2006

As I've mentioned in previous posts Friday is not only St. Patty's day, but also the Aimsters B-Day. Last year she was toast drunk by 9:00, and I hope to help keep with that tradition again this year. As normal we will be bar hopping, but this year I think we are going to put a little twist on the festivities, in the form of a "Drunken Bar Hopping Scavenger Hunt".
At each bar we are going to be split into teams with a list of stupid stuff to find. Here is were I could use a little help- what do I put on the list? Here are a couple of things I was thinking about:

Green Underwear (extra points if its a bra and panties both)
Mullet (extra points if its a female)
Uni-Brow (extra points for a female)
Kenny Rogers (again extra points for a female)
Piggy Back Riders (extra points if its a dude ridding on a girls back)
Animal tattoo (extra points if it's a cartoon animal- Tweety Bird, Mighty Mouse, etc.)


So anybody else got some ideas?

4 comments:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Eye patch sightings and heterosexual college girls making out with each other would be two items worthy of bonus points and digital photography.

Don't let us down.

Violent Farmer said...

2 chicks making out is going on the list.

My secret word is Fonzy

Seamhead said...

I too will be hoping to go to a bar or bar hoping as you put it.

I think you should also assign tasks to your merrymakers. For instance, big points to anyone who makes a KU fan cry or bleed.

Another thing that's fun. Find a couple makin' out in the bar. Then yell "Get a room!" at them. Bonus points if the guy rips your face off.

Biggest points of all: Find a Chamorro and buy him some beers. That's big money, no whammys.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I, too implore you to lime-jello wrestle with a girl while wearing my shirt and of course green panties. If the other girl is wearing an eye-patch and you decide to make out with her, this dirty old man may never recover.