Friday, March 17, 2006

Blog Daddy-Scavenger Hunter


I thought someone should set the bar for others to reach for in the St. Paddy's/Aimeefest Scavenger Hunt. Here is my effort (before even heading to the bars.)

1. Pack of mints (in hand).
2. Plunger
3. Button (Says "Happy St. Patty's Day" instead of "Kiss Me I'm Irish")
4. I.D. (in hand) proving my last name is Irish (Naughton was Mac Naughton in the old country.)
5. Camoflage bandana
6. Eye patch
7. Green underwear (with shamrocks)
8. And I am a dirty old man.

That's eight items without leaving the house. Now let's see who can top that. May the luck of the Irish be with you.

5 comments:

Violent Farmer said...

Tell me again why I gave you the ability to post on here?

Seamhead said...

Tell me why you have green underwear with shamrocks in your house.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

UPDATE:

Last night we went to Harpo's Bar in Columbia. The girls that carded us was literally falling out of her top. A few minutes later, she sat down at the table beside ours and her girlfriend pulled her top down. Then the second girl proceeded to fondle the first girl's boobs while a guy took their picture with a camera phone. (The second girl was wearing green underwear by the way.) At one point the first girl was careful to make sure her nipple was peeking out above her top while her girlfriend caressed the rest of her breast. On their way to the bathroom we witnessed them give each other a full kiss on the mouth while they embraced. We also saw two other pairs of girls kissing and hugging while a dirty old man at the bar watched. And I ended up with a "Kiss me I'm Irish" sticker.

Points for girls making out, green underwear, dirty old man, and the sticker. Bonus points for nipples and groping.

I hope your St. Paddy's Day went as well as mine. And I hope you write about it in full detail!

Seamhead said...

Blogdaddy, your nose is a mile long.

Iguess it was easy to find some crying KU fans in KC last night.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Seamhead, I swear that I told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Ask my wife who saw the whole thing, too. My life is way to interesting to make anything up. And praise the Lawd! KU got beat!