Monday, June 27, 2005

Drunken Eye Patch Results

Scavenger Hunt Rules

The first ever Drunken Scavengerblog Hunt was a success. Great pics guys!! Here's the tally so far:

Bovine Basher- 2 points (starfish pirate)
Howdy- 3 points (gay pirate)
Skeeter Master- 5 points (fat Elvis)
Heather- 8 points (drunken Capt. Morgan)
Wife of Bovine Basher- 8 points (scary swashbuckling cat puppet)
Josh- 10 points (clothes hanger sock hook hand pirate)
Seamhead- 10 points (one armed bandit)
Big Daddy- 15 points (goat frolicker)


We are moving on now, but you can still turn in Eye Patch pics for points. And before I announce the next scavenger hunt item, I'd like to announce the winner of the Drunken Eye Patch haiku contest:

My brother-in-law
he wears an eye patch, no lie

poor sucker one eye


-Howdy

It was a tough decision (I almost went with Diva's seagull poop one), but this one sounded kind of like a Shel Silverstein poem to me, so I drank a beer and said screw it Howdy wins.

Ok, now for what you've been waiting for the next **Drunken Scavenger Hunt Item**, and the next drunken haiku subject:

UNIBROWS

Yep you heard me, get drunk and send in your best picture of any Burt and Ernie lookin person or thing you can find (if not apparently a picture of fat Elvis will work)


Happy Hunting

1 comment:

Violent Farmer said...

My bad-
jagua piru- 10 points (eye patch nipple lick)