Thursday, June 09, 2005

New Contest

Ok guys I admit it, my posting contest was pretty much a lead balloon, so I am going to try something new- A Drunken Blog Scavenger Hunt.
Yes you heard right, a scavenger hunt contest to beat all contest. With my new found ability to post pictures, I think this contest will be cool. This might suck too, but I thought I would at least give you guys something to do besides haiku (the haiku contest is still going by the way).

The Rules:
1) get drunk
2)get on line and find out what I've assigned you to find that week
3)get drunk again
4)go find the that thing I assigned you, and take a picture
5)call me and we'll go get drunk together
6)e-mail your picture to paulntheviolentfarmers@yahoo.com
7)drink some water so you don't have a hangover


When I get your scavenger hunt picture I will give you points based on creativity, drunkenness, and whatever else I feel like. The first one to 100 points wins, and don't worry about coming in late or missing a week, because I'll except late submissions. Anyone can enter, just don't bitch if you get crappy points.


The Prize:

A brand new cool as hell Paul and The Violent Farmers T-shirt customized to your liking.


Week One Subject:

Since I'm on this subject for some reason, your assignment for week one, is to find someone or something with an eye patch and take a picture. Extra points if that something is a naked hot chick.


Good luck hunting and drinking

No comments: