Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This was sent in by jagua piru, who also says that:
"I am going out drinking happy-hour margharitas after work today with my friend, Blanca, who is from Mexico. For that reason, I am submitting a drunken self portrait of Freda Kahlo, Mexican Painter." I must say that she is the queen of unibrows, it was an entity all it's own, so I decided to give jagua pira 5 points .

But then I got this pic from Howdy, of Salma , who doesn't have a unibrow here but played Frida in the movie, and because of the breast factor gets 5 more points than jagua piru. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting it up Paul. She may not have the unibrow in this photo. But, I like looking at her on your blog. Seems to spruce the place up a bit. I don't see Jaga Piru's pic though. And, also, thanks for the Haiku award. Have you heard the poem/song "Rosalie's Good Eats Cafe" by Shel Silverstein? Keep Haikuing Diva! I think I only won by an ounceful of beer decisiveness.
--Howdy

Violent Farmer said...

I have a whole collection of Shel Silerstein books, but that particular poem doesn't ring a bell Howdy. I try not to talk about old Shel to much, on account of I think I may have accidently killed him and Wilt Chamberlain. It's not realy a long story, I just don't want to talk about either one until the statute of limitations is up.

Violent Farmer said...

Selma gets 10 points no matter what (even if she's not sportin the unibrow)