Thursday, June 23, 2005

Friday's Deja Vu Show Review

I suck at reviewing my own shows, so luckily Travis wrote a great one up on his blog that you can get to by clicking on Big Thoughts, Little Man in my links column (you might even win some spam).
Skeeter Master also wrote some stuff on his blog that is supposed to be related to my show, but I'm still not sure how yet (if you are faint of heart, an expectant mother, or don't have a therapist, I would recommend that you stay away from this blog). If you do decide to tempt the fates and check it out please let me know what kind of disorder you think Skeeter has, because he definitely has something off balance.

Also I am going to announce the next Drunken Scavenger Hunt item and the winner of the eye patch haiku contest this weekend, so get your eye patch stuff turned in.

till then,
Keep Drinking, Hunting and Haikuing

No comments: