Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lie to Me Day

I just took three shots of tequila and looked at the calendar. Apparently today is "Lie to Me Day". I'm not sure what kind of calendar it is or who celebrates it, but I figure it's as good a reason as any to go drinking.

Since I haven't got any pics for the Scavenger Hunt yet, I thought maybe this could be an interesting topic to comment on. I'm inviting you guys to comment and tell me the biggest thing you've ever lied about (feel free to post anonymously). Have fun clearing your conscious.


Don't forget tomorrow's my birthday

3 comments:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I told my biggest lie when I was pulled over for speeding back when I was 20 years old. The trooper asked for my license and registration. I pretended that my ID was stuck in my wallet and I licked my thumb to get a better grip on it to pull it out. I really was wiping off the fake date of birth that was written in pencil over my actual birthdate making me appear to be 21. Then, I handed it to him as he asked for my insurance card. Of course, I had no insurance. I asked him what the card looked like and after he described it I said ,"Oh yeah! That's sitting on the desk at my dad's house right now. I didn't know I needed to have it in the car." He told me to keep it in the car from now on and to slow down. Then he let me go on my way. Good times. Good times...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I eat my boogers.

Violent Farmer said...

Umm... This was supposed to be biggest lie, not grossest habit.