Friday, January 27, 2006

Last Saturday Gig


This is a really small pic of me at a gig I had in the mighty town of Oak Grove last Saturday.
It was the first one I've done with my new guitar, so I was kind of excited until I got there and they didn't have the right equipment to let me plug in, so I didn't get to display the whole electric side of the new Martin.

I did play "No wonder your dad wears an eye patch" for the first time in public. It went over pretty good. Hopefully I'll be able to get it recorded and up on myspace for you to hear soon.

4 comments:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Congrats on landing a gig, Paulie. You need to send me a demo so I can help you find some work. Have your people get in touch with my people. We'll do lunch! (That sounds so Hollywood. Ain't it cool?!)

Anonymous said...

The gig was great! You need to play more often!

Violent Farmer said...

Blogdaddy I just recorded 3 more songs this weekend so I could send you out a demo. I recorded them realy quick with the specific purpose of getting some kind of demo out to you so the quality is a little less than what I would like, but it should be good enough to give an idea of what I do. I think I have a total of 6 songs on it. I'll be mailing it today or tomorrow.

Violent Farmer said...

Thanks for comming out anonymous.