Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hilarious or Horrifying?

Tell me, do you find this site hilarious or horrifying? Check it out and come back.

I found it to be much like a Paulie song, horrifying and hilarious. It doesn't skirt the edge of taste. It wears giant boots and tramples the boundaries of taste. I don't know. Maybe the horror adds to the hilarity.

That's the funny thing about tasteful. It varies by someone's personal, um . . . taste. One person's beautiful nipple is another person's flaming indecency. And I know which side of that debate Paulie is on.

So someday long in the future will they trace the death of the United States to the great nipple flash? I suspect that will not be the case. I believe they will trace it to allowing our elected officials to go on television and blather endlessly about shit they nothing about.

So carry on your tasteless crusade, Paulie. The Violent Farmers will march behind you. Maybe some day those politicians will be on TV blathering about you.

1 comment:

Seamhead said...

Of course it's in poor taste otherwise I wouldn't have posted it here. However, I don't think that it is any worse than the politicians who tried to exploit the case for their own political gain. I mean for Tom Delay to insult Michael Schiavo after all of this is insanity.