Monday, March 14, 2005

Recording In Progress!!!

I just used my tax refund ($68), to purchase some sweet recording equipment. It has a crap load of buttons!!! With a little duct tape and bailing twine I even got it to turn on. One of the main reasons I got such a great deal was because it didn't come with any booklets, but that's ok because I've had nothing but bad experiences with instruction manuals anyway.

Josh (the cowbell guy) apparently was captain of the high tech team in high school, so I'm letting him push most of the buttons. Our first attempts at recording came out great except for it didn't play in stereo, and we were picking up the neighbors phone calls. Apparently the the neighbor girl thinks I'm cute, which is cool except that she's like 12.
These are ony minor set backs, and hopefully I will be coming out with a full fledged "Paul And The Violent Farmers" CD soon. Keep checking back for more progress.


ps- I've got another gig at the Island on March 25th

2 comments:

Violent Farmer said...

Jeff when I scheduled my show, I didn't realize that it was Good Friday. Who ever heard of Easter in March? Now it's to late to change my date. I appologize, and I will make sure that on the night of my show I use my God given talents of drinking and getting shot down by women to my utmost potential.

Anonymous said...

If your plans for good Friday is to get turned down by the ladies what did you do on Palm Sunday??