Thursday, May 19, 2005

Passing the Baton

I have been unable to fulfill my duties as designated poster. It's not because of all the charges the police have filed against me. I'm just a lazy bastard. However, I am innocent of all the charges.

So I'm passing the baton to Jeff. He whined like a lonely puppy to get on the contributor list, and we've only seen one crappy post out of him. He hasn't even come close to winning a haiku contest either. Let's try to get something out of him.

Speaking of the contributors, who is this freakin' Josh dude? Has anyone ever read a post or a Haiku by him? Does he really exist? I heard he was a cow bell player, but that may have been a rumor.

I apologize for being a lazy bastard. I hope Jeff isn't as lazy because God knows he's an ugly bastard. I'd hate to be both.

I'll leave you with some drunken haiku.

Handsome Chamorro
that lazy bastard has a
beautiful bald head

No comments: