Monday, May 16, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Sorry about not posting for awhile, I was busy crying in my beer over yet another show cancellation due to the weather. I haven't got a definite on when my show will be rescheduled yet, but I know it won't be until a couple of weeks when the college kids get back in town. In the meantime I think I'm going to hit a couple of open mic nights at the comedy club here in Kansas City, so I don't get to rusty.

I'm still having the drunken haiku contest though, so please keep sending those haiku in (so far I only have one).

Seamhead where is your post?
If you don't get a post in within a couple of days, I'm going to have to move on to the next contestant. You don't want that do you?



Hand stretched out waiting
for the first rain drop to fall
and crap on my show



Keep on Keepin on

No comments: