Thursday, July 21, 2005

Drunken Unibrow Standings

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I think I was drunk.

There was only one drunken Haiku entry turned in (by jagua piru), so I'm not giving out a haiku winner this week.

I don't want to write everyone's name down, so I'm just going to list the top 5 points leaders in the Drunken Scavenger Hunt contest:

howdy- 10 points
jagua piru- 15 points
skeeter master-18 points
bovine bashers wife- 18 points
big daddy- 26 points

Big Daddy has a commanding lead, but that could change at any moment, due to the fact that I just get drunk and make up points anyway.

Here's the new Haiku and Scavenger Hunt subject:
Someone or something that looks like someone, or something famous.

for example, if you have an uncle that looks like Rosie O'Donnell, then send me a picture of him and Rosie and I'll put it up for the bloggers to compare.


Rules Recap:

1- get drunk
2- send me a picture, or write a hiaku

2 comments:

Violent Farmer said...

I think he said it was 80% and the other 20% of success is sucking up to the guy that runs the blog.

Violent Farmer said...

Look, I just thought you would like to earn the award instead of get it by default.