Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Women of Sports

At the moment I'm drunk, and I've decided to do a feature called-

Women of Sports that I'm in Love With

This is Sonya"The Black Widow" Thomas. I want to marry her, and not just because I'm drunk. I want to wed this woman, because she can eat 37 hot dogs (bun and all) in like 12 minutes. That's right I said 37 (give or take 3 or 4). In the world of competitive eating she has no match ( except that skinny asian guy that always wins). I am currently writing a love song for her (because I'm drunk), and I hope to unveil it soon.

In a sport dominated by men it is awesome to see a woman with such determination and drive compete to see how many hot dogs she can stuff in her mouth in 12 minutes. This sport is spreading like wildfire, and I'm proud to see my Sonya making a name for women.


Sonya keep shovin and I'll keep lovin
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might I suggest this line to incorporate in your song:

"Won't you eat my hot dog (or wiener) and shove it in your bun(s)? I love the way you swallow it down, it sure does look like fun."

or "you can get more wieners in your mouth than anyone i've ever seen. your buns are so soft and fresh, i'd like to put my wiener in-between"

-Howdy

Violent Farmer said...

Um... you didn't happen to get your mouth washed out with soap often when you were little did you Howdy?

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener,

That is what I'd truly like to be,

Cuz' if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener,

Hot Asian girl may soon be eating me!

Passerby A said...

She is actually a man...

Violent Farmer said...

Are you saying that I am actualy in love with a man? This is the same thing that happened when I had that big crush on Cindy Lauper.

Seamhead said...

Big Sweaty says, "a hundred little wienees are better than one big wiener."

You think she would eat a hundred little wienees?